Auburn Lakes, nestled between towering trees, shimmering lakes and the beautifully manicured Willow Creek Golf Course, is located outside of Spring, Texas. This prestigious community, in northern Harris County, is north of FM 2920 between Gosling Road and Kuykendahl. An exclusive master-planned development, the community includes 500 acres of heavily wooded land with approximately 900 homes.
Auburn Lakes offers residents a lifestyle rich in the following amenities:
• Access to a championship 18 hole golf course with stunning greens and fairways
• Access to a full-service private membership club with fine dining restaurant
• Playgrounds, walking trails and lakes with fountains splashing water in graceful arcs
• Fitness center
• Swimming pools and waterpark
• Spacious clubhouse available to host events
• Top rated schools in Klein ISD
• Secluded closely knit community
Harris County also operates parks in the Spring area. Southwell Park, a 5-acre facility located at 27419 Nelson Street, includes the B.F. Clark Community Building, a picnic pavilion with tables and a barbecue pit, one lighted basketball pavilion, barbecue grills, and two playgrounds, one for children aged 2 through 5 and one for children aged 5 through 12. Bayer Park, a 30-acre facility at 24811 West Hardy Road, includes four lighted softball fields and seven lighted baseball fields. SplashTown Waterpark is also located in Spring, and Old Town Spring is a popular arts and crafts shopping area for the Houston area.
Welcome to Auburn Lakes!